FlexEdge Limited is a business support services company driven with the desire to enable, empower and enhance organizations with employable talents for ground breaking results. We are recruiting to fill the position
Post Design Phase Activities:
- Provide overall coordination of the project department and its team members
- Provide supervisory oversight on main contractor and scope of work.
- Ensure all designs are thoroughly checked and signed off in a timely fashion
- Ensure quality control and conformity of architectural/construction drawings and other service drawings
- Continuous tracking of project requirement and scope changes
- Update of action log and closeout outstanding issues within the stipulated time
- Liaise directly with consultants to ensure project objectives are met • Co-ordinate project meetings between consultants and project team
- Ensure quality control across project sites.
- Conduct value engineering and provide evidence of cost reduction
- Ensure proper stakeholder engagement.
- Responsible for quality control on all project sites
- Responsible for set up and coordination of all green and brownfield project
- Project Scheduling and Monitoring.
- Provide the first-level interface between project consultants and organisation.
- Assist consultants & Tender committee with the preparation of tender documentation.
- Measure and verify project scope
- Facilitate scope change requests
- Facilitate and prepare impact assessments of scope change requests
- Organize and facilitate scheduled change control meetings
- Communicate outcomes of scope change requests
- Report project performance to the EDD.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 10 – 15 years work experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Careers@flexedge.com.ng
using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
10th June, 2021.